Episode 358: Mark Blake, Part 2!
Episode 358 of The Drunken Odyssey, your favorite podcast about creative writing and literature is available on iTunes, or right click here to download. In this week’s episode, I talk to Mark Blake, biographer of Peter Grant, about what happened to Led Zeppelin after Led Zeppelin. TEXT DISCUSSED Episode 358 of The Drunken Odyssey, your favorite podcast about… Continue readingAtlantic Records, Bad Company, Boogie with Stu, Burning Down One Side, Chris Farlowe, David Coverdale, Hot Dog, In Through the Out Door, Jason Bonham, Jimmy Page, John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Led Zeppelin, Live Aid, Mark Blake, No Quarter, Now and Zen, Outrider, Paul Rodgers, Peter Grant, Robert Plant, Shaken ‘n Stirred, Swan Song, The Black Crows, The Firm, The Principle of Moments, Whitesnake
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Comics Are Trying to Break Your Heart #226: Not Spilled Enough
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.
- Episode 578: Bob Kealing!