Episode 74: Nikki Giovanni!
Episode 74 of The Drunken Odyssey, your favorite podcast about creative writing and literature is available on iTunes, or right click here to download. On this week’s show, I interview the legend Nikki Giovanni, plus Peter Biello writes about reading Cormac McCarthy’s The Road. TEXTS DISCUSSED NOTES Peter Biello’s essay on The Road featured “Found Children” from Carlton Melton’s Pass it… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.
- Episode 578: Bob Kealing!
- The Curator of Schlock #419: Run All Night