Episode 105: Alden Jones!
Episode 105 of The Drunken Odyssey, your favorite podcast about creative writing and literature, is available on iTunes, or right click here to download. On this week’s show, I talk to fiction writer and memoirist-extraordinaire Alden Jones, plus Peter Demarco writes about discovering Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird. TEXTS DISCUSSED NOTES According to The Guardian, Salman Rushdie has won the… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.
- Episode 578: Bob Kealing!
- The Curator of Schlock #419: Run All Night