The Lists #10 by John King
Your Won’t Believe What Happens Next After These Seven Facts About Taylor Swift
- Stonehenge was once a circle whose circumference was made up of standing-stone likeness of the Greek symbol ∏, which is the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter.
- Within that circumference was a trapezoid made of of ∏s.
- Stonehenge tastes like pickles.
- A lot of pickles, actually.
- ∏ is the sixteenth letter of the Greek alphabet.
- Taylor Swift released her eponymous first album when she was sixteen years old.
- According to the ancient Druids, Taylor Swift will release her sixteenth album, Stonehenge, in 2020, on vinyl. The release party will be held at Stonehenge. Playing the record will quicken the real stones of Stonehenge that will reconfigure into a wormhole leading back to the time of ancient Druids.
John King (Episode, well, all of them) is a podcaster, writer, and ferret wrangler.