The Lists #34 by John King
What I Believe
- Cheese grits are more life-affirming than any other earthly experience.
- Porn needs more cardigan sweaters.
- People cannot save a democracy.
- AC/DC’s ballads are totally underrated.
- WD-40 should not be used as a sexual lubricant except by the most adventurous of lovers.
- Porn cannot save democracy.
- Leon Redbone needs to make an album with Grace Jones. That might save democracy.
John King (Episode, well, all of them) holds a PhD in English from Purdue University, and an MFA from New York University.