Aesthetic Drift #4: On the Road, After Living in Jack Kerouac’s House, Part 2
Aesthetic Drift #4 by Ciara Shuttleworth On the Road, After Living in Jack Kerouac’s House, Part 2 When I left off with Part 1 of this blog, I was in Winside, Nebraska, where I lived for a large chunk of my childhood. After sending Part 1 off to John King, I spent one more day in… Continue reading
Aesthetic Drift #3: On the Road, After Living in Jack Kerouac’s House, Part 1
Aesthetic Drift #3 by Ciara Shuttleworth On the Road, After Living in Jack Kerouac’s House, Part 1 I am in Winside, Nebraska, the place my family called home from 1983-1988. I am sitting on a porch owned by family friend Lin Brummel, and her dog, Pickles, is beside me, enjoying the shade but ever-aware of… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.
- Episode 578: Bob Kealing!
- The Curator of Schlock #419: Run All Night