Episode 535: A Discussion of Azar Nafisi’s Reading Lolita in Tehran, with Rachael Tillman!
Episode 535 of The Drunken Odyssey, your favorite podcast about creative writing and literature, is available on Apple podcasts, stitcher, spotify, or click here to stream (right click to download, if that’s your thing). This week, Rachael Tillman and I discuss Azar Nafisi’s Reading Lolita in Tehran, a long overdue read for both of us. TEXT DISCUSSED NOTES TDO… Continue reading
Episode 114: Maya Sloan!
Episode 114 of The Drunken Odyssey, your favorite podcast about creative writing and literature, is available on iTunes, or right click here to download. On this week’s show, I talk to fiction writer and ghost writer extraordinaire, Maya Sloan. TEXTS DISCUSSED NOTES Learn more about the Kerouac House here. Episode 114 of The Drunken Odyssey, your favorite podcast… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.
- Episode 578: Bob Kealing!
- The Curator of Schlock #419: Run All Night