Episode 155: A Craft Discussion About Longinus’s “On the Sublime,” with Vanessa Blakeslee!
Episode 155 of The Drunken Odyssey, your favorite podcast about creative writing and literature is available on iTunes, or right click here to download. In this week’s episode, I talk about Longinus’s “On the Sublime,” with Vanessa Blakeslee, Plus LindaAnn Loschiavo writes about how Louisa May Alcott’s Little Women changed her life. TEXTS DISCUSSED NOTES New York Classical Theatre‘s production of The… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.
- Episode 578: Bob Kealing!
- The Curator of Schlock #419: Run All Night