On the Sublime
Episode 155: A Craft Discussion About Longinus’s “On the Sublime,” with Vanessa Blakeslee!
Episode 155 of The Drunken Odyssey, your favorite podcast about creative writing and literature is available on iTunes, or right click here to download. In this week’s episode, I talk about Longinus’s “On the Sublime,” with Vanessa Blakeslee, Plus LindaAnn Loschiavo writes about how Louisa May Alcott’s Little Women changed her life. TEXTS DISCUSSED NOTES New York Classical Theatre‘s production of The… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- The Curator of Schlock #421: Stepfather II
- Comics Are Trying to Break Your Heart #226: Not Spilled Enough
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.