The Magic of Walt Disney World
Episode 77: The Monorail Line Pub Crawl!
Episode 77 of The Drunken Odyssey, your favorite podcast about creative writing and literature is available on iTunes, or right click here to download. On this week’s show, my friends Teege Braune of In Boozo Veritas fame, Ryan Rivas of Burrow Press fame, Nathan Holic of American Fraternity Man fame, and MFA candidate Dianne Turgeon Richardson join me along the monorail line for… Continue reading15 Views of Orlando, Bright Lights Big City, Celebration, cormac mccarthy, Diane Turgeon Richardson, Donald Duck, Florida, Jay McIrney, Maleficent, Mark Twain, Mary Blair, Mickey’s Good Deed, Mickey’s Nightmare, Microchips, Monorail, Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride, Nathan Holic, Neal Gabler, P. L. Travers, Ryan Rivas, Saving Mr. Banks, Skumps, Sleeping Beauty, Ted Hughes, Teege Braune, The Contemporary Resort, The Grand Floridian, The Great Dark, The Magic of Walt Disney World, The Mickey Mouse Review, The Polynesian Resort, The Three Caballeros, Walt Disney, Walt Disney: The Triumph of the American Imagination, Wholly Smokes
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.
- Episode 578: Bob Kealing!
- The Curator of Schlock #419: Run All Night