The Roaring Girl
Episode 112: A Craft Discussion About Aristotle’s Poetics, with Vanessa Blakeslee
Episode 112 of The Drunken Odyssey, your favorite podcast about creative writing and literature, is available on iTunes, or right click here to download. On this week’s show, I talk to Vanessa Blakeslee about what Aristotle’s Poetics can teach us about fiction writing today, Plus Kevin Bray writes about reading John Gardner’s On Becoming a Novelist. TEXTS DISCUSSED NOTES This new project–discussing… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.
- Episode 578: Bob Kealing!
- The Curator of Schlock #419: Run All Night