The Rogue’s Guide to Shakespeare on Film #81: The Merchant of Venice (1972)
81. Cedric Messina’s The Merchant of Venice So Maggie Smith portrayed Portia in a 1972 BBC production ofThe Merchant of Venice, and since this wasn’t part of the BBC’s dreadful complete Shakespeare project (which looks as if Roger Corman directed it), I thought it safe to venture my eyes and ears on it. This Merchant was… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Comics Are Trying to Break Your Heart #217: We Used to Call it Elseworlds
- Episode 569: Lydia Millet, interview by David James Poissant!
- Comics Are Trying to Break Your Heart #216: The Road to Suplex City is Paved with Bodies
- The Perfect Life #52
- Episode 568: A Conversation about Albert Camus’s “The Guest” with Chelsea Alice