The Rogue’s Guide to Shakespeare on Film #74: Hamlet (2015)
74. Margaret Williams’s film of Sarah Frankcom’s stage version of Hamlet (2015) The Royal Exchange Theatre Manchester’s gender-bending production film of its stage version Hamlet makes me dwell on this passage: Why, look you now, how unworthy a thing you make of me! You would play upon me; you would seem to know my stops; you would… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Comics Are Trying to Break Your Heart #217: We Used to Call it Elseworlds
- Episode 569: Lydia Millet, interview by David James Poissant!
- Comics Are Trying to Break Your Heart #216: The Road to Suplex City is Paved with Bodies
- The Perfect Life #52
- Episode 568: A Conversation about Albert Camus’s “The Guest” with Chelsea Alice