The Curator of Schlock #383: CQ
The Curator of Schlock #383 by Jeff Shuster CQ Roman Coppola’s love letter to cinema. “Unhand me,” I said as two hooligans grabbed my arms and forced me to my knees. “I’m the curator of this museum.” The punk with the mohawk leaped down off the severed concrete head of Charles Bronson, the centerpiece of… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.
- Episode 578: Bob Kealing!
- The Curator of Schlock #419: Run All Night