Heroes Never Rust #5: Cultural Respect
Superhero Comics In 2000, Bryan Singer’s X-Men hit theaters. It made almost $300 million off a $75 million budget. Two years later, Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man earned over $800 million on a budget of $139 million. Once money starts getting made, people pay attention. Comics became cool. Sure, they had their followers in certain circles for… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Comics Are Trying to Break Your Heart #226: Not Spilled Enough
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.
- Episode 578: Bob Kealing!