Heroes Never Rust #64: Surrender in Vietnam and the Loss of the Real America
Heroes Never Rust #64 by Sean Ironman Surrender in Vietnam and the Loss of the Real America The beginning of issue three of Born shows various images from the Vietnam War: bombs falling from planes, a bridge filled with pedestrians blown sky high, American soldiers setting a Vietnamese village on fire, Vietnamese men and women… Continue reading
Heroes Never Rust #63: Lost in Vietnam (The Punisher’s Platoon)
Heroes Never Rust #63 by Sean Ironman Lost in Vietnam: The Punisher’s Platoon In the first issue of Born, readers were given two points of view: Stevie Goodwin and Frank Castle. Readers only get Goodwin’s viewpoint in the second issue. Frank Castle remains as the main character. By showing him through Goodwin’s eyes, the… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- The Curator of Schlock #421: Stepfather II
- Comics Are Trying to Break Your Heart #226: Not Spilled Enough
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.