On Top of It #16: Letting Go of Holden
On Top of It #16 by Lisa Martens Letting Go of Holden The best thing, though, in that museum was that everything always stayed right where it was. Nobody’d move. You could go there a hundred thousand times, and that Eskimo would still be just finished catching those two fish, the birds would still be… Continue reading
Episode 150: Melissa Crandall!
Episode 150 of The Drunken Odyssey, your favorite podcast about creative writing and literature is available on iTunes, or right click here to download. In this week’s episode, I talk to the fantasy, science fiction, and nonfiction writer Melissa Crandall, plus Síofra Shaman Skye shares a letter she wrote to J.D. Salinger. TEXTS DISCUSSED Check out Melissa Crandall’s blog, The… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.
- Episode 578: Bob Kealing!
- The Curator of Schlock #419: Run All Night