The Lists #16: Notable Zombie Movies
The Lists #16 by John King Notable Zombie Movies Night of the Living Dead (1968):George A. Romero basically invents the genre in a low budget masterpiece that used actually news reporters to report on the zombie apocalypse in the film and used actual real entrails as props. A little zombie girl who looks like she’s… Continue reading28 Days Later, Bill Murray, Dan O’Bannon, Dawn of the Dead, Don Calfa, George A. Romero, Jesse Eisenberg, Linnea Quigley, Night of the Living Dead, Night of the Living Dead 3D, Nightmare City, Planet Terror, Rachel McAdams, Return of the Living Dead, Rose McGowan, Ryan Gosling, Shaun of the Dead, Sig Haig, The Notebook, Woody Harrelson, Zombieland
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.
- Episode 578: Bob Kealing!
- The Curator of Schlock #419: Run All Night