The Rogue’s Guide to Shakespeare on Film #46: Henry V (2012)
46. Thea Sharrock’s Henry V (2012) Can Tom Hiddleston carry Henry V alone after we have watched him acting alongside Simon Russell Beale and Jeremy Irons in the two parts of Henry IV? Nope. No. Not really. Hiddleston was excellent as the sleazy, wild Prince Hal, and was impressive in his coronation at the close… Continue reading
The Rogue’s Guide to Shakespeare on Film #45: Henry IV, Part 2 (2012)
45. Richard Eyre’s Henry IV, Part 2 (2012) Let’s recap my assessment of The Hollow Crown so far. Episode 1 (Richard II) was excruciating, except for the monkey. Episode II (Henry IV, Part 1) proved to be quite good. Henry IV, Part 2 simultaneously feels like a reboot and a sequel to Part 1, which… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.
- Episode 578: Bob Kealing!
- The Curator of Schlock #419: Run All Night