The Rogue’s Guide to Shakespeare on Film #37: Hamlet (2000)
37. Michael Almereyda’s Hamlet (2000) When it comes to presenting Shakespeare well on film, sometimes it just isn’t enough to be a pretentious twat. Baz Luhrman has proven that once, and Michael Almereyda has proven that twice, the first time with Hamlet. This Hamlet stars a really goofy knit-cap. Underneath it, unfortunately for this movie,… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- Comics Are Trying to Break Your Heart #217: We Used to Call it Elseworlds
- Episode 569: Lydia Millet, interview by David James Poissant!
- Comics Are Trying to Break Your Heart #216: The Road to Suplex City is Paved with Bodies
- The Perfect Life #52
- Episode 568: A Conversation about Albert Camus’s “The Guest” with Chelsea Alice