Shakespearing #23: Hamlet
Shakespearing #23 by David Foley Hamlet For a certain kind of theatre/English lit nerd, Hamlet was our Catcher in the Rye. Hamlet not Holden was the disaffected hero who awakened our sense that we were surrounded by phonies in a messed-up world. I remember being puzzled to learn that scholars argued back and forth about… Continue reading
The Drunken Odyssey is a forum to discuss all aspects of the writing process, in a variety of genres, in order to foster a greater community among writers.
- The Curator of Schlock #421: Stepfather II
- Comics Are Trying to Break Your Heart #226: Not Spilled Enough
- Episode 579: A Roundtable Discussion of Jodi Picault’s The Storyteller, with Samantha Nickerson and Chelsea Alice
- The Curator of Schlock #420: The Stepfather
- Video: Joy Baglio’s Residency Farewell Reading at The Kerouac Project of Orlando.